End of the world journey
Horseback riding, Temper and
ancient ways of life
Stay from 4 días in Tierra del Fuego
We invite you to live a deep, intimate and authentic journey in end of the world, where time seems to have stopped.
Located at the foot of the Darwin mountain range, surrounded by herds of wild horses, guanacos and the original flora and fauna of Tierra del Fuego, you will live the magical culture of tamers and sheepmen.
Entering their routines you will live their customs combining daily horseback riding, fishing, cooking, campfire and exploring a natural environment closely linked to man.
Depending on the number of days of your stay, you will be able to expand the activities to your liking and preference..
Day 1: Arrival to Pampa Guanacos
1. Magellan Strait Crossing: From Punta Arenas to Porvenir by boat.
2. Crossing Tierra del Fuego: From Porvenir to Pampa Guanacos
3. Full dinner
4. Accommodation (ideal to bring sleeping bag)
Day 2: 1. Breakfast
2. The Herd: meeting the horses
4. Horseback riding (2-3 hrs)
Day 3: 1. Breakfast
2. Wild Horses Journey: Horseback ride (7 hrs./Lunch)
Day 4: 1. Breakfast
2. Tame Sessions
4. Horseback riding (2-3hrs)
Day 5: Return to Punta Arenas
2. From Pampa Guanacos to Porvenir
3. Cross Strait of Magellan. Arrival to Punta Arenas.
FISHING (Fario and rainbow trouts)
WOOD FIRE CAMP
Darwin mountain range, steppe fields, centennial forests of Lenga, Rivers, Lakes, See and fresh semi-desert Pampas.
INCLUDES (* by choice)
Full transport (*)
Horseman: Local guide and tamer.
Complete equipment: riding and safety,